Heat outdoor grill (see “No Grill? No Problem,” page 157). Mix oil and chili powder.
Grill pepper, turning once, 12 minutes or until charred and crisp-tender. Grill burgers as package directs. Remove burgers to a plate, pepper to a cutting board; thinly slice pepper.
Brush 1 side of each tortilla with the chili oil. Grill oil side down 1 minute. Turn over; cook 1 minute until grill-marked. Transfer to serving plates.
For each fajita: Put 2 lettuce leaves, a burger and 1/4 the pepper slices on half of oiled side of a tortilla. Fold over other half. Serve with accompaniments.
Editor’s Note: Grilling times given are approximate. If using a gas grill, bear in mind that when cooking food with the lid closed, even a quick peek can cool the grill enough to require an increase in cooking time.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||296||Calories from fat||126|
|Total Fat||14gm||22%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have