Heat outdoor grill (see “No Grill? No Problem,” page 157). Mix oil and chili powder.
Brush 1 side of each tortilla with the chili oil. Grill oil side down 1 minute. Turn over; cook 1 minute until grill-marked. Transfer to serving plates.
For each fajita: Put 2 lettuce leaves, a burger and 1/4 the pepper slices on half of oiled side of a tortilla. Fold over other half. Serve with accompaniments.
Editor’s Note: Grilling times given are approximate. If using a gas grill, bear in mind that when cooking food with the lid closed, even a quick peek can cool the grill enough to require an increase in cooking time.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||296||Calories from fat||126|
|Total Fat||14gm||22%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses