Fajitas in a Flash
Chicken is sautéed until done then simmered in Pace® Chunky Salsa, rolled up in tortillas and served in this quick and tasty dish.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
Add the salsa and heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with additional salsa. Fold tortilla around filling. Serve with Fiesta Rice.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses