Fajitas in a Flash
Chicken is sautéed until done then simmered in Pace® Chunky Salsa, rolled up in tortillas and served in this quick and tasty dish.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
Add the salsa and heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with additional salsa. Fold tortilla around filling. Serve with Fiesta Rice.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses