Fajitas in a Flash
Chicken is sautéed until done then simmered in Pace® Chunky Salsa, rolled up in tortillas and served in this quick and tasty dish.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
Add the salsa and heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with additional salsa. Fold tortilla around filling. Serve with Fiesta Rice.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips