Flourless Sunflower Seed Butter Cookies
Perfect for kids (or anyone) who is allergic to peanut butter. Just check the label to be certain the sunflower seed butter wasn't processed in a plant that also processes peanuts. These are also gluten-free.
Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
With an electric mixer, beat sunflower seed butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in egg, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
Shape into 24 walnut-size balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. With a fork, make a criss-cross pattern on top of each cookie and flatten slightly. Bake until set and lightly browned around the edges 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies with keep at room temperature in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
50 Things You Didn't Know Your iPhone Could Do
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have