Flourless Sunflower Seed Butter Cookies
Perfect for kids (or anyone) who is allergic to peanut butter. Just check the label to be certain the sunflower seed butter wasn't processed in a plant that also processes peanuts. These are also gluten-free.
Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
With an electric mixer, beat sunflower seed butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in egg, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
Shape into 24 walnut-size balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. With a fork, make a criss-cross pattern on top of each cookie and flatten slightly. Bake until set and lightly browned around the edges 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies with keep at room temperature in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses