Franks with Barbecue Beans
Beans and franks are a favorite combination, so why not cook them together? Barbecue sauce makes the dish extra-flavorful, and it's ready to serve in just 20 minutes!
Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it's tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the beans, barbecue sauce and frankfurters in the saucepan. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses