Fried Chicken Fingers
Combine cornstarch, flour, chili pepper, black pepper and salt in a shallow dish.
Combine panko and bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
Place egg whites in a separate dish.
Place coconut milk in a separate dish.
Cut chicken thighs lengthwise into long strips and place it in the coconut milk. Let chicken sit in coconut milk for 5 to 30 minutes (chicken can be marinated, covered and refrigerated, overnight).
Remove chicken a few pieces at a time and roll in flour mixture followed by egg whites followed by panko mixture.
Heat oil to 350°F in a large deep pan. Carefully add the chicken strips and fry till golden and cooked through, about 5 -7 minutes. Remove strips and drain on paper towels or rack.
Season with chili powder and fresh lemon or lime juice.
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses