Fried Green Potatoes
Meanwhile chop onion, mince garlic, remove tough stems from greens and coarsely chop leaves (you should have 4 1/2 cups), and chop herbs and scallions.
Add onion to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes just until slightly softened. Push potatoes and onion to edges of skillet, place garlic in center and cook briefly until fragrant. Stir in greens, herbs, scallions, salt and pepper (potatoes will start turning green). Cook 2 to 3 minutes until greens are wilted and tender.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories from fat||81||Total Fat||9gm||14%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar