Fried Green Potatoes
Meanwhile chop onion, mince garlic, remove tough stems from greens and coarsely chop leaves (you should have 4 1/2 cups), and chop herbs and scallions.
Add onion to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes just until slightly softened. Push potatoes and onion to edges of skillet, place garlic in center and cook briefly until fragrant. Stir in greens, herbs, scallions, salt and pepper (potatoes will start turning green). Cook 2 to 3 minutes until greens are wilted and tender.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories from fat||81||Total Fat||9gm||14%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses