Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Crust: Process pretzels and sugar in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; pulse until blended. Press evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes, or until firm.
Clean processor. Add sugared halved strawberries; process until puréed. Add remaining ingredients (except sliced berries); pulse until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in sliced berries.
Spoon into crust and freeze uncovered at least 6 hours. Wrap airtight and freeze at least 2 hours more.
To serve: Garnish pie, then refrigerate about 15 minutes for easier slicing.
Planning Tip: Can be made through Step 5 up to 1 week ahead.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||269||Calories from fat||135|
|Total Fat||15gm||23%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have