Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Crust: Process pretzels and sugar in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; pulse until blended. Press evenly over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes, or until firm.
Clean processor. Add sugared halved strawberries; process until puréed. Add remaining ingredients (except sliced berries); pulse until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in sliced berries.
Spoon into crust and freeze uncovered at least 6 hours. Wrap airtight and freeze at least 2 hours more.
To serve: Garnish pie, then refrigerate about 15 minutes for easier slicing.
Planning Tip: Can be made through Step 5 up to 1 week ahead.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||269||Calories from fat||135|
|Total Fat||15gm||23%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses