Fruit Kabobs with Spiderweb Dip
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with plastic wrap. Have ready a platter at least as long as the pineapple and 16 wooden skewers.
Cut leaves off pineapple. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Wrap half and refrigerate. Peel and cut out eyes from remaining half, then cut pineapple in 1-in. chunks.
Using a melon baller, scoop balls out of both the cantaloupe and honeydew melon.
Alternating fruits, thread pineapple, melons, grapes and strawberries on wooden skewers; place on lined baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Up to 1 hour before serving make dip: Stir yogurt until smooth, then pour into a bowl. Using black decorating gel, pipe a spiderweb on top.
Cover bowl and refrigerate.
To serve: Unwrap reserved pineapple half. Place cut side down on platter. Set dip in front of pineapple. Then insert skewers with fruit into the pineapple.
PLANNING TIP: Can be prepared through Step 4 up to 1 day ahead.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||147||Calories from fat||9|
|Total Fat||1gm||2%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have