Garden Vegetable Pizza
Heat the oven to 375°F. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, eggplant, pepper and zucchini to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir the sauce in the skillet. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Place the bread dough on a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Pat the dough to cover the bottom of the pan, forming a single large crust. Pinch up the edges to form a rim. Spread the vegetable mixture on the crust to within 1-inch of the edges. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have