Garden Vegetable Pizza
Heat the oven to 375°F. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, eggplant, pepper and zucchini to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir the sauce in the skillet. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Place the bread dough on a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Pat the dough to cover the bottom of the pan, forming a single large crust. Pinch up the edges to form a rim. Spread the vegetable mixture on the crust to within 1-inch of the edges. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses