Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Heat the garlic and oil together in a small saucepan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Strain the garlic from the oil with a small mesh strainer. Set both garlic and oil aside. Cut the potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks. In a large bowl toss together the oil potatoes and salt. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the potatoes on it in a single layer.
Bake until golden and crisp about 35 minutes.
Remove the potatoes from the baking sheet with a metal spatula. In a serving bowl toss them with the parsley reserved garlic and salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips