Garlic and grilling go together like smoke and fire. I like to tuck disks of this garlicky butter into hamburgers; they will ooze when you take a bite. It is also delicious brushed on grilled bread, shellfish, fish steaks of all sorts, lamb and beef kebabs--in short, just about anything.
Place the herbs, garlic, pepper, and butter in a small mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy. Alternatively, you can do the beating in a mixer or food processor.
Lay a 12-inch-square piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper on your work surface and mound the flavored butter in the center.
Roll it up into a cylinder, tiwsting the ends to compact the butter.
Chill the butter in the refrigerator or freezer until firm.
The flavored butter will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer. To use, unwrap the roll and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have