To complement this classic chilled soup, which you can make without ever turning on the range, toast rounds of French or Italian bread and while still hot, spread with herbed goat cheese or cream cheese.
Put 2 cups of the tomato juice and half of the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper and onion into a blender or food processor. Add vinegar, oil, garlic and hot-pepper sauce. Process until almost smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
Stir in remaining juice and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with cilantro just before serving.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 7 Total|
|Calories||153||Calories from fat||63|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses