Ghostly Pretzel Sticks
These adorable ghouls are easy for little hands to hold, and have a addictive balance of sweet and salty flavor.
Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup, stirring until smooth. Dip pretzel rod into chocolate, about 3 inches. Place on a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. While the white chocolate is still wet, arrange 3 mini chocolate chips to create eyes and a mouth. Let dry until firm, about 30 minutes.
Add a Comment
Ariel Castro In Jail: Cleveland Kidnapping Suspect Passes Time Pacing, Staring
10 Deadliest Episodes In History (PHOTOS)
Bangladesh Factory Safety Accord: At Least 14 Major North American Retailers Decline To Sign
Courtney Stodden Reveals She Has A Sex Tape
Savannah Nash, 16, Dies During Her First Solo Drive; Believed To Be Texting (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen