Ghostly Pretzel Sticks
These adorable ghouls are easy for little hands to hold, and have a addictive balance of sweet and salty flavor.
Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup, stirring until smooth. Dip pretzel rod into chocolate, about 3 inches. Place on a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. While the white chocolate is still wet, arrange 3 mini chocolate chips to create eyes and a mouth. Let dry until firm, about 30 minutes.
Add a Comment
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas