Ghostly Pretzel Sticks
These adorable ghouls are easy for little hands to hold, and have a addictive balance of sweet and salty flavor.
Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup, stirring until smooth. Dip pretzel rod into chocolate, about 3 inches. Place on a waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. While the white chocolate is still wet, arrange 3 mini chocolate chips to create eyes and a mouth. Let dry until firm, about 30 minutes.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses