In a small nonreactive bowl, combine the olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, salt, zest, garlic, and ginger. Mix to combine. The marinade will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Add a Comment
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses