Glazed Chicken, Potatoes & Broccoli
Our 15-minute dinners fly out of the kitchen
Remove broiler pan from oven; place oven rack 6 in. from broiler. Heat broiler. Fill a 3-qt saucepan with 1⁄2 in. water; cover. Place the saucepan and a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Heat oil and butter in skillet; add potatoes and cook 5 minutes per side until browned. Sprinkle with 1⁄4 tsp salt and pepper.
Meanwhile line broiler pan with foil; lightly coat with nonstick spray. Place chicken on foil, skin side down; broil 4 minutes per side to heat.
When water boils, add broccoli, cover and cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; sprinkle with 1⁄4 tsp salt.
Glaze: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Brush on both sides of chicken. Broil skin side up 2 minutes or until glazed. Serve with the potatoes and broccoli.
Tip: Look for bags of precooked new potato wedges near the meat section of your market.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||366||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||7gm||35%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
Bill Beckwith Dead: 'Curb Appeal' Co-Host Dies In Motorcycle Crash
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have