Glazed Chicken, Potatoes & Broccoli
Our 15-minute dinners fly out of the kitchen
Remove broiler pan from oven; place oven rack 6 in. from broiler. Heat broiler. Fill a 3-qt saucepan with 1⁄2 in. water; cover. Place the saucepan and a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Heat oil and butter in skillet; add potatoes and cook 5 minutes per side until browned. Sprinkle with 1⁄4 tsp salt and pepper.
Meanwhile line broiler pan with foil; lightly coat with nonstick spray. Place chicken on foil, skin side down; broil 4 minutes per side to heat.
Glaze: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Brush on both sides of chicken. Broil skin side up 2 minutes or until glazed. Serve with the potatoes and broccoli.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||366||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||7gm||35%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers List
These Tattoos Are The Definition Of Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses