Godiva Brownie Sundaes
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
With a sturdy whisk or spatula, mix the applesauce, vanilla, egg whites, and sugar in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Add the ï¬?our, cocoa powder, espresso, baking powder, and salt. Stir until just combined and no lumps remain. Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins (about 2 heaping tablespoons in each). Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry (a few crumbs are okay).
Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack and cool for 5 minutes. Top each brownie with 1/3 cup ice cream. Drizzle 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup over each, followed by 2 teaspoons liqueur, and then top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Serve immediately.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Chocolate Guinness Cake with Irish Cream Caramel Sauce
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar