Godiva Brownie Sundaes
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
With a sturdy whisk or spatula, mix the applesauce, vanilla, egg whites, and sugar in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Add the ï¬?our, cocoa powder, espresso, baking powder, and salt. Stir until just combined and no lumps remain. Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins (about 2 heaping tablespoons in each). Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry (a few crumbs are okay).
Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack and cool for 5 minutes. Top each brownie with 1/3 cup ice cream. Drizzle 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup over each, followed by 2 teaspoons liqueur, and then top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Serve immediately.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Chocolate Guinness Cake with Irish Cream Caramel Sauce
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses