Greek Lemon Oregano Mahi-Mahi
Mix lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a pie plate or shallow bowl. Remove and reserve 1 Tbsp. Add
fish to pie plate and turn to coat. Marinate 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan. Coat onions with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes, or until lightly charred and tender, turning once. Remove.
Grill fish 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until just cooked through. Remove to serving platter and drizzle with reserved lemon juice mixture. Scatter onions on top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||205||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar