Greek-Style Chicken & Rice
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion and oregano; mix well. Cover and refrigerate while preparing chicken.
Transfer 3/4 teaspoon seasoning from Rice A Roni Savory Grains® seasoning packet to small bowl. Add pepper, mix well. Sprinkle over chicken thighs, set aside.
In 10-inch skillet, combine remainder of seasoning from seasoning packet, rice, water and olive oil. Bring to a boil. Add chicken; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 24 to 26 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and most of liquid is absorbed.
Remove skillet from heat. Let stand covered 5 minutes.
To serve, remove chicken to two plates. Stir rice well. Spoon onto plates around chicken, dividing evenly. Top with tomato-cucumber mixture.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses