Greek-Style Chicken & Rice
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion and oregano; mix well. Cover and refrigerate while preparing chicken.
Transfer 3/4 teaspoon seasoning from Rice A Roni Savory Grains® seasoning packet to small bowl. Add pepper, mix well. Sprinkle over chicken thighs, set aside.
In 10-inch skillet, combine remainder of seasoning from seasoning packet, rice, water and olive oil. Bring to a boil. Add chicken; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 24 to 26 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and most of liquid is absorbed.
Remove skillet from heat. Let stand covered 5 minutes.
To serve, remove chicken to two plates. Stir rice well. Spoon onto plates around chicken, dividing evenly. Top with tomato-cucumber mixture.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have