Greek-Style Chicken & Rice
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion and oregano; mix well. Cover and refrigerate while preparing chicken.
Transfer 3/4 teaspoon seasoning from Rice A Roni Savory Grains® seasoning packet to small bowl. Add pepper, mix well. Sprinkle over chicken thighs, set aside.
In 10-inch skillet, combine remainder of seasoning from seasoning packet, rice, water and olive oil. Bring to a boil. Add chicken; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 24 to 26 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and most of liquid is absorbed.
Remove skillet from heat. Let stand covered 5 minutes.
To serve, remove chicken to two plates. Stir rice well. Spoon onto plates around chicken, dividing evenly. Top with tomato-cucumber mixture.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas