Greek Summer Gazpacho
While this version is not grilled, it is a perfect side dish with almost any grilled meat, vegetables, or seafood. It also makes a great starter for outdoor cookouts -- serve a half-cup serving in a small bowl with a boiled shrimp on the side.
Add olives, oregano, mint and vinegar to processor and pulse until slightly chunky (or desired consistency). Add olive mixture to remaining tomato mixture, stir in juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Stir in cubed feta and serve.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses