Green and Yellow Bean Salad with Radishes, Onions, Lemon, and Basil
Cook the beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Drain well; plunge into ice water. Once cold, drain well and pat dry.
Toss the beans, radishes, onions, and basil in large bowl. Using a Microplane grater, grate the lemon zest over the salad. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salad and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Transfer the salad to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have