Green and Yellow Bean Salad with Radishes, Onions, Lemon, and Basil
Toss the beans, radishes, onions, and basil in large bowl. Using a Microplane grater, grate the lemon zest over the salad. Squeeze the lemon juice over the salad and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Transfer the salad to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses