Green Beans Almondine
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
Over medium-high heat, heat a large non-stick skillet.
Add the margarine and swirl to coat the bottom. Then cook the green beans for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in the broth, oregano, and pepper, then cook for 20 to 30 seconds.
Stir in the onions then cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 6 minutes, or until the beans are tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, dry-roast the almonds over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, in a small non-stick pan.
Sprinkle the cooked beans with the almonds and bread crumbs.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses