Green Beans Almondine
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
Over medium-high heat, heat a large non-stick skillet.
Add the margarine and swirl to coat the bottom. Then cook the green beans for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in the broth, oregano, and pepper, then cook for 20 to 30 seconds.
Stir in the onions then cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 6 minutes, or until the beans are tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, dry-roast the almonds over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, in a small non-stick pan.
Sprinkle the cooked beans with the almonds and bread crumbs.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips