Prepare the barbecue for medium-high heat.
Whisk the oil thyme garlic and chile flakes in a large bowl to mix well.
Add the broccolini and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Grill the broccolini until tender and lightly charred turning as needed about 8 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and serve.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have