Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Avocado, Corn and Tomato Salsa
Salsa: Mix lime juice, oil, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Add remaining Salsa ingredients and toss gently to mix. Makes 3 cups.
Grill or broil chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
Cut rolls in half. Top bottom half each with shredded lettuce, tomato, chicken and 1/2 cup salsa. Replace tops of rolls. Serve remaining salsa on the side.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||171||Total Fat||19gm||29%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses