Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Avocado, Corn and Tomato Salsa
Salsa: Mix lime juice, oil, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Add remaining Salsa ingredients and toss gently to mix. Makes 3 cups.
Grill or broil chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
Cut rolls in half. Top bottom half each with shredded lettuce, tomato, chicken and 1/2 cup salsa. Replace tops of rolls. Serve remaining salsa on the side.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||171||Total Fat||19gm||29%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have