Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
Stir the salsa, pineapple and cilantro in a medium bowl and set aside.
Stir the reserved pineapple juice and the sugar in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds or until the sugar dissolves when stirred. Whisk in the vinegar, oil and red pepper.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until it's cooked through, turning once and basting frequently with the pineapple juice mixture. Top the chicken with the pineapple salsa and serve over the Cilantro Rice.
Cilantro Rice: Toss 6 cups hot cooked rice with 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||247||Calories from fat||72|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar