Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
Stir the salsa, pineapple and cilantro in a medium bowl and set aside.
Stir the reserved pineapple juice and the sugar in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds or until the sugar dissolves when stirred. Whisk in the vinegar, oil and red pepper.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until it's cooked through, turning once and basting frequently with the pineapple juice mixture. Top the chicken with the pineapple salsa and serve over the Cilantro Rice.
Cilantro Rice: Toss 6 cups hot cooked rice with 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||247||Calories from fat||72|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses