Grilled Orange Chicken Fingers
Serve with carrot sticks and dip and kids will love this meal: they can eat everything with their fingers. The simple, sweet glaze for the chicken can be whipped up fast; marinating time is just 15 minutes and the marinade caramelizes deliciously on the grill.
1. Cut chicken crosswise into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Whisk together mustard, orange-juice concentrate, honey, sesame oil and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the chicken and toss to combine. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill or broiler. Lightly oil rack or coat with nonstick cooking spray. Remove the chicken strips from the marinade, discarding remaining marinade. Grill or broil until no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Season with salt and serve.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||36||Total Fat||4gm||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1gm||5%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||2gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses