Grilled Orange Chicken Fingers
Serve with carrot sticks and dip and kids will love this meal: they can eat everything with their fingers. The simple, sweet glaze for the chicken can be whipped up fast; marinating time is just 15 minutes and the marinade caramelizes deliciously on the grill.
1. Cut chicken crosswise into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Whisk together mustard, orange-juice concentrate, honey, sesame oil and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the chicken and toss to combine. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill or broiler. Lightly oil rack or coat with nonstick cooking spray. Remove the chicken strips from the marinade, discarding remaining marinade. Grill or broil until no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Season with salt and serve.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||36||Total Fat||4gm||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1gm||5%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||2gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have