Grilled Peach and Brie Quesadillas with Lime Honey
FIRST: Combine honey, lime juice and zest, and cumin a small bowl and set aside.
NEXT: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush tortillas with oil and place on grill. Evenly distribute Brie, peaches and onion over tortillas and fold in half using spatula. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side until cheese has melted.
LAST: Remove from heat and place on serving platter. Cut quesadillas into wedges and drizzle with lime honey before serving.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have