Grilled Peach and Brie Quesadillas with Lime Honey
FIRST: Combine honey, lime juice and zest, and cumin a small bowl and set aside.
NEXT: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush tortillas with oil and place on grill. Evenly distribute Brie, peaches and onion over tortillas and fold in half using spatula. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side until cheese has melted.
LAST: Remove from heat and place on serving platter. Cut quesadillas into wedges and drizzle with lime honey before serving.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
Lion Triplets Meet Dad For The First Time; Immediately Annoy The Hell Out Of Him
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses