Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Rice & Pineapple Salsa
Pork: Rub with jerk seasoning. Grill, browning all sides, 25 to 30 minutes until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 160°F. Reserve and wrap 1 tenderloin. Refrigerate up to 3 days. Let other rest 8 to 10 minutes before cutting in 1/3-in.-thick slices.
Mix Salsa ingredients plus 1/3 cup reserved pineapple juice. Serve with sliced pork and avocado; accompany with rice and beans.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||433||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas