Grilled Potato Salad with Basil Salsa Verde
In a large pot of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and potatoes. Boil until about 3/4 of the way cooked, about 12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
While potatoes are cooking combine basil, parsley, garlic, capers and mustard in a food processor or blender. Process until almost smooth. With motor running, slowly pour in oil and lemon juice and combine well. Season with freshly ground pepper and set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Slice potatoes into 1/2-inch rounds and brush both sides of potatoes and squash with oil. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, until potatoes are golden brown and squash is tender. Toss with 1/3 cup of salsa verde and serve.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Ja Rule Responds To Gay Rumors, Denies Leaving His Wife For Prison Cellmate
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have