Grilled Rump Roast Steaks with Balsamic Arugula
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Using this inexpensive cut as a steak instead of a roast is a great way to deliver big meaty flavor without breaking open the piggy bank.
Heat grill pan over medium-high heat until hot, then sear steaks, turning once, 10 to 15 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes, then thinly slice across the grain.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas