Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Iceberg Salad
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Preheat oiled grill pan over medium high heat until hot.
Cut off chicken wing tips, reserving for another use, and halve chicken wings at joint.
Pat wings dry. Toss wings with oil and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill wings, in batches if necessary, turning over once, until cooked through and golden brown, 10 to 16 minutes per batch.
While wings cook, whisk together butter and hot sauce with 1/4 teaspoon salt. When wings are cooked, toss in sauce, then divide between plates. Serve with iceberg wedges, drizzled with blue cheese dressing.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses