Grilled Spicy Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Iceberg Salad
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Preheat oiled grill pan over medium high heat until hot.
Cut off chicken wing tips, reserving for another use, and halve chicken wings at joint.
Pat wings dry. Toss wings with oil and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Grill wings, in batches if necessary, turning over once, until cooked through and golden brown, 10 to 16 minutes per batch.
While wings cook, whisk together butter and hot sauce with 1/4 teaspoon salt. When wings are cooked, toss in sauce, then divide between plates. Serve with iceberg wedges, drizzled with blue cheese dressing.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines San Francisco Crash Released (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips