Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches
Imagine this...a mix of Mediterranean vegetables like eggplant, zucchini and peppers lightly grilled, topped with cheese and served on soft hoagie rolls. No need to imagine, these sandwiches are easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Stir the picante sauce, vinegar, oregano and garlic in a small bowl.
Lightly oil the grill rack or a grill pan and heat it to medium. Grill the mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini and pepper for 15 minutes or they're until tender, turning halfway through grilling and brushing often with the picante sauce mixture. Slice the mushrooms and the pepper.
Serve the vegetables in rolls and top with the cheese. Serve with additional picante sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||319||Calories from fat||81|
|Vitamin A||10%||Vitamin C||39%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses