Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches
Imagine this...a mix of Mediterranean vegetables like eggplant, zucchini and peppers lightly grilled, topped with cheese and served on soft hoagie rolls. No need to imagine, these sandwiches are easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Stir the picante sauce, vinegar, oregano and garlic in a small bowl.
Lightly oil the grill rack or a grill pan and heat it to medium. Grill the mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini and pepper for 15 minutes or they're until tender, turning halfway through grilling and brushing often with the picante sauce mixture. Slice the mushrooms and the pepper.
Serve the vegetables in rolls and top with the cheese. Serve with additional picante sauce.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||319||Calories from fat||81|
|Vitamin A||10%||Vitamin C||39%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have