Grilled Zucchini and Summer Squash with Avocado
Preheat the barbecue or grill pan with medium-high heat. Season the squash, zucchini, and asparagus lightly with salt and pepper, and brush lightly with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Grill the zucchini and squash for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, and the asparagus for about 2 minutes total, or until they are slightly charred and cooked through. Transfer the vegetables to a cutting board. Cut the asparagus spears in half and cut the zucchini and squash on the bias into large bite-size pieces.
Whisk the balsamic vinegar and the remaining 3 teaspoons of olive oil in a medium bowl to blend. Add half of the avocado and toss to coat, breaking up the avocado pieces slightly. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss the grilled vegetables in a large bowl with the arugula and the remaining avocado. Toss the salad with the dressing to coat. Mound the salad on a large serving platter and serve immediately.
- Paul's Baked Squash Dinner with a Salad of Radicchio, Walnuts, and Parmesan
- Shrimp-Stuffed Zucchini Flowers (Fiori Di Zucca Ripieni Con Gamberi)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
Add a Comment
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers List
- These Tattoos Are The Definition Of Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve
- Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses