Grilled Zuchinni, Feta and Mint
Slice the zucchini/squash lengthwise, so that you have long, flat pieces that are between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick (the thinner they are, the faster they will cook). Drizzle the oil over the squash slices so that they are all thinly coated on both sides. Grill on your device of choice, cooking until they develop some grill marks and are tender when poked with a fork. Lay grilled slices on a platter (or put three or four on each person's plate). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, feta and mint.
Add a Comment
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas