Guilt-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Coat an 8 x 3-in. springform pan with nonstick spray.
Crust: Mix crumbs with butter mixture until evenly moistened. Press firmly over bottom and 3⁄4 in. up side of prepared pan. Place in freezer.
Filling: Stir gelatin and the boiling water in a 1-cup measure until gelatin has completely dissolved. Purée cottage cheese in a food processor until creamy. Add gelatin, cream cheese, sugar and extract; process until blended and smooth. Pour into prepared crust; smooth top. Cover pan and refrigerate about 4 hours, or until Filling has set.
Topping: Wash and dry strawberries; remove stems. Cut each in quarters lengthwise and place in a bowl; add jelly and gently toss to coat.
Planning Tip: Can be made without the strawberry topping up to 3 days ahead. Refrigerate covered. Prepare Topping just before serving.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||164||Calories from fat||18|
|Total Fat||2gm||3%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
50 Things You Didn't Know Your iPhone Could Do
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have