Gyro-Style Veggie Burgers
Veggie burgers get dressed up with a tasty yogurt, olive and feta cheese topping that adds a burst of Greek-style flavor in every bite.
Stir the yogurt, cumin and oregano in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the olives and cheese. Season with the black pepper.
Cook the patties according to the package directions.
Divide the tomatoes, patties and yogurt mixture between 4 bread slices. Top with the remaining bread slices.
Tip: For extra flavor use Kalamata olives instead of the ripe olives.
Tip: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have