Gyro-Style Veggie Burgers
Veggie burgers get dressed up with a tasty yogurt, olive and feta cheese topping that adds a burst of Greek-style flavor in every bite.
Stir the yogurt, cumin and oregano in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the olives and cheese. Season with the black pepper.
Cook the patties according to the package directions.
Divide the tomatoes, patties and yogurt mixture between 4 bread slices. Top with the remaining bread slices.
Tip: For extra flavor use Kalamata olives instead of the ripe olives.
Tip: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses