Ham and Sweet Potato Salad
Line a serving platter with spinach.
Bring 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Add potatoes and beans, cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes just until potatoes are fork-tender (be careful not to overcook or potatoes will fall apart). Drain potatoes and beans.
In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bacon and onion; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned and onion is tender. Spoon over spinach along with the drained potatoes and beans.
Remove skillet from heat; reduce heat to low. Pour dressing into skillet, return to heat and stir until hot. Spoon over salad.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 5 Total|
|Calories||175||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses