Hard-Boiled Egg Eyeballs
3. Remove from heat and immediately run cold water in the pot.
4. Cool eggs to the touch and peel off shells.
5. Cut eggs in half crosswise.
6. Remove yolk and mix in a bowl with a little mayo and blue food coloring.
7. Put cut egg white halves cut side down on dish so rounded part is on top.
8. Spread blue yolk on top of egg white to make the iris of an eye and use a sliced black olive for the pupil.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses