Hard-Boiled Egg Eyeballs
3. Remove from heat and immediately run cold water in the pot.
4. Cool eggs to the touch and peel off shells.
5. Cut eggs in half crosswise.
6. Remove yolk and mix in a bowl with a little mayo and blue food coloring.
7. Put cut egg white halves cut side down on dish so rounded part is on top.
8. Spread blue yolk on top of egg white to make the iris of an eye and use a sliced black olive for the pupil.
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar