Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until soft, about 3 minutes. Cut the leek, carrots, and celery into a medium dice. Add the leek, carrots, celery, and thyme to the onions and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and sauté until the vegetables soften, about 3 minutes.
Add the chicken and simmer very gently until the chicken is just cooked through, about 7 minutes.
Remove the thyme stem. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
Beat the eggs in a small bowl to blend. While slowly stirring the soup in a circular motion, slowly drizzle the eggs into the soup. Cook just until the eggs form streaks throughout the soup.
Season the soup to taste with salt and pepper. Ladle the soup into bowls. Serve and enjoy.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses