Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until soft, about 3 minutes. Cut the leek, carrots, and celery into a medium dice. Add the leek, carrots, celery, and thyme to the onions and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and sauté until the vegetables soften, about 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken and simmer very gently until the chicken is just cooked through, about 7 minutes.
Remove the thyme stem. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
Beat the eggs in a small bowl to blend. While slowly stirring the soup in a circular motion, slowly drizzle the eggs into the soup. Cook just until the eggs form streaks throughout the soup.
Season the soup to taste with salt and pepper. Ladle the soup into bowls. Serve and enjoy.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have