Hearty Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Express
Heat the broth, water, black pepper, carrot, celery and chicken in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are tender.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||121||Calories from fat||27|
|Vitamin A||52%||Vitamin C||1%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Baby's Death Leads Police To 14 Kids Hidden In Daycare Basement
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Harlem Explosion Causes Collapse Of Two Buildings, At Least Two People Dead
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses