Herb Infused Poached Chicken with Vegetables
Star anise and cinnamon are the flavorful stars of this captivating chicken and vegetable dish. It's an unusual combination that's absolutely delicious.
Season the chicken as desired. Add the chicken to the saucepot and cook for 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, carrots and herbs. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Divide the vegetables among 4 large shallow serving bowls. Top the vegetables with the chicken and some of the stock mixture.
Add a Comment
What Everyone Should Know About The Female Orgasm And Hooking Up (INFOGRAPHIC)
The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
The Resemblance Between Dad And Baby Is Uncanny
Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses