Herb Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
Prepare the oven bag according to the package directions using 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Place the chicken and potatoes in the oven bag.
Stir the soup, water and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Pour it into the oven bag. Close the bag with a nylon tie. Cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in the top of the bag.
Add a Comment
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Lindsay Lohan's New Docu-Series Premieres On OWN On March 9
Why Burning Man's New Nonprofit Status Actually Matters
Mom Drives Van Filled With Children Into Ocean (VIDEO)
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses