Herb Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
This dish uses an oven bag to ensure the chicken is moist and flavorful. Just add the ingredients to the bag and bake...in 45 minutes you have a delicious chicken dinner.
Prepare the oven bag according to the package directions using 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Place the chicken and potatoes in the oven bag.
Stir the soup, water and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Pour it into the oven bag. Close the bag with a nylon tie. Cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in the top of the bag.
Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Add a Comment
I Lost Weight: After Losing Her Father, Helen M. Ryan Lost 82 Pounds
Amy Adams' Bikini Body Isn't What You'd Expect, Actress Says (PHOTOS)
41 Child Sex Crime Suspects Arrested By Polk County Sheriff's Office
Brazilian Military Police Officer Pepper-Sprays Woman During Rio De Janeiro Protests (PHOTO)
Michael Hastings Dead: Reporter, Author Dies In Car Crash At Age 33
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
- Eating Clean? 6 Processed Foods You Can Avoid & Easily Make at Home
- Healthy Smoothies: Best Smoothie Ingredients & 10 To Ditch
- Couple Save Their Home With Steamy Romance E-Books
- Popcorn Ceilings, Pink Bathrooms and 8 More of the Worst Decor Trends. Ever.