Herb Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
This dish uses an oven bag to ensure the chicken is moist and flavorful. Just add the ingredients to the bag and bake...in 45 minutes you have a delicious chicken dinner.
Prepare the oven bag according to the package directions using 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Place the chicken and potatoes in the oven bag.
Stir the soup, water and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Pour it into the oven bag. Close the bag with a nylon tie. Cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in the top of the bag.
Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
- Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have