Herb Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
Prepare the oven bag according to the package directions using 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Place the chicken and potatoes in the oven bag.
Stir the soup, water and garlic powder in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Pour it into the oven bag. Close the bag with a nylon tie. Cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in the top of the bag.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses