Herbed Fish Wrapped in Lettuce
Lettuce holds in the fish's natural moisture while the herbs bring an herbal perfume in this easy but elegant dish. Don’t worry if the lettuce doesn’t wrap the fish neatly, it will shrink-wrap during baking. Serve with boiled potatoes.
Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
Mash together butter, herbs, and shallots. Spread 1 Tbsp butter mixture on bottom of a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
Season fish with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper Divide remaining butter mixture and spread on fillet, then roll up. Place 1 fillet on a lettuce leaf, then tuck leaf around fish to enclose fish and place in baking dish. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses