Homemade Ramen Noodles
Heat a large skillet over high heat. Coat with a layer of cooking spray. Add the mushrooms and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once or twice until the mushrooms start to soften (add one tablespoon of water if they begin to stick).
Add the garlic, ginger and chile, and reduce heat to medium. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked and the garlic is fragrant.
Sprinkle over the Chinese five spice and stir to coat. Add the noodles and broth. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes until the noodles are tender.
Add the spinach and butter, and cook 1 to 2 minutes more until the spinach is wilted. Garnish with scallions and cilantro and serve immediately.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have