Honeydew Cucumber Agua Fresca
Put half the honeydew and half the cucumber in a blender vase. Blend on low speed until smooth. Pass liquid through a strainer to remove pulp. While passing, blend remaining honeydew and cucumber. Pass second batch through strainer. Serve over crushed ice.
TIP: If you don't want to bother with the straining, don't. Just be sure to enjoy this drink right after blending, as it will separate as it sits.
TIP: Agua Fresca is a traditional Mexican "fresh water." Sometimes the drink is extended by adding water and sugar, which is less expensive than fresh fruit. For me, less is more. I prefer having a smaller portion of the good stuff (real fruit juice), served over crushed ice.
TIP: Try with watermelon and cantaloupe.
- Meringue Nests with Roasted Rhubarb and Strawberry Sauce
- Roasted Cod and Potatoes with Orange Butter Gremolata
- Fresh Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries and Pecans
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have