Honeydew Cucumber Agua Fresca
Put half the honeydew and half the cucumber in a blender vase. Blend on low speed until smooth. Pass liquid through a strainer to remove pulp. While passing, blend remaining honeydew and cucumber. Pass second batch through strainer. Serve over crushed ice.
TIP: If you don't want to bother with the straining, don't. Just be sure to enjoy this drink right after blending, as it will separate as it sits.
TIP: Agua Fresca is a traditional Mexican "fresh water." Sometimes the drink is extended by adding water and sugar, which is less expensive than fresh fruit. For me, less is more. I prefer having a smaller portion of the good stuff (real fruit juice), served over crushed ice.
TIP: Try with watermelon and cantaloupe.
- Meringue Nests with Roasted Rhubarb and Strawberry Sauce
- Roasted Cod and Potatoes with Orange Butter Gremolata
- Fresh Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries and Pecans
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses