Italian Sausage Lasagna
Heat oven to 375°F. You’ll need a 13 x 9-in. baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
Sauté sausage, breaking up chunks, until no longer pink.
Mix ricotta, parsley and Parmesan in a bowl until blended.
Spread 3/4 cup marinara sauce in prepared baking dish. Place 3 noodles crosswise on sauce. Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce on noodles, then sprinkle on 1/2 the sausage. Top with dollops of 1/2 the ricotta mixture and 1/2 the pesto; spread evenly. Top with 1/3 the mozzarella. Repeat layers once, starting with noodles (omitting marinara). Top with remaining noodles, marinara and Alfredo sauces, and mozzarella.
Cover baking dish with foil; bake 1 hour or until bubbly at edges. Uncover; bake 5 minutes more to brown top.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||573||Calories from fat||315|
|Total Fat||35gm||54%||Saturated Fat||15gm||75%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
Add a Comment
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have