Japanese Soba Noodle Soup
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
3. When the leeks are tender, add the spinach and simmer for another minute, until the spinach has wilted but is still bright green.
4. In a small bowl, combine the miso with a few tablespoons of the hot broth to make a smooth sauce, then stir it back into the soup.
5. Drain the soba noodles and evenly divide them among four individual serving bowls. Ladle on the soup and top with sliced scallions and a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses