Kielbasa with Roasted Potatoes & Apple Slaw
Heat broiler. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Toss potatoes with oil, 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp pepper; scatter over entire baking sheet. Broil 10 minutes or until lightly browned and soft. Top with kielbasa; broil 4 to 5 minutes until hot.
Meanwhile cut apple in 1⁄2-in. chunks and thinly slice scallions. Combine in a large bowl with rest of ingredients and remaining 1⁄4 tsp each salt and pepper.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||511||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have