Kielbasa with Roasted Potatoes & Apple Slaw
Heat broiler. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Toss potatoes with oil, 1⁄2 tsp salt and 1⁄4 tsp pepper; scatter over entire baking sheet. Broil 10 minutes or until lightly browned and soft. Top with kielbasa; broil 4 to 5 minutes until hot.
Meanwhile cut apple in 1⁄2-in. chunks and thinly slice scallions. Combine in a large bowl with rest of ingredients and remaining 1⁄4 tsp each salt and pepper.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||511||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses