Surprise them with this kicked up version of lasagna...picante sauce, olives and lots of Cheddar cheese make this one of the best tasting dishes you can imagine.
Stir the Italian sauce, 1 cup picante sauce and chili powder in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spread the remaining picante sauce in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange 4 tortillas on the bottom of the dish, overlapping if needed. Layer with half the beef mixture, half the cheese and half the olives. Repeat the layers.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the filling is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Easy Substitution: Substitute 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into cubes, for the beef. Cook the chicken and pepper in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until the chicken is well browned and cooked through, stirring often. Proceed as directed above.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||380||Calories from fat||180|
|Vitamin A||21%||Vitamin C||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses