Layered Shrimp, Corn and Pea Salad
Mix corn, peas and bell pepper in a 4-qt serving bowl; spread in a layer. Top with 1⁄2 the salad greens, all the shrimp, then remaining greens. Spoon tomato mixture over the top; sprinkle with cilantro. Toss to mix or spoon through the layers.
This is especially attractive when brought to the table in a clear glass bowl, preferably one with plain sides so all the layers are visible.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||508||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||4gm||20%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits