Lemon-Blueberry Chess Tart
Filling: Meanwhile, with a whisk, stir sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl to combine. Whisk in eggs, butter, milk and lemon zest and juice. Sprinkle crust with blueberries. Place pan with crust on baking sheet; slowly pour in Filling.
Place in oven, reduce to 350ºF and bake 25 minutes, or until filling sets. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
To serve: Remove tart pan sides. Place 1-in.-wide foil strips diagonally across tart; dust with confectioners’ sugar. Carefully lift strips; place diagonally across lines. Dust with confectioners’ sugar; remove strips.
Note 2: Ceramic pie weights, designed to prevent pastry shells from shrinking and puffing, are available in bakeware stores. Dried beans and rice serve the same purpose and can be reused endlessly.
Planning Tip: Can be prepared through Step 5 up to 2 days ahead. Cover once tart is chilled.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||221||Calories from fat||72|
|Total Fat||8gm||12%||Saturated Fat||4gm||20%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits